The Ikea t-shirt trend




Daum Cafe: Clothing that's been popping up a lot lately 

-They sell it in Hongdae.. I honestly don't get why it's popular

-I thought Ikea gave out free shirts but apparently Vetements sell them ㅋㅋ What a weird trend

-I've been seeing many people wearing this around lately, I thought they work at Ikea ㅋㅋㅋ

-DHL and  Coca Cola shirts too

-I don't mind wearing it at home but I'd be embarrassed to wear this outside  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It makes you look like you work at Ikea

-I won't be surprised if people start wearing shirts with Subway logo on them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Good for Ikea, it's pretty much free PR for them

-It would be as weird as seeing foreigners wearing shirts with Hanssem logo on it (tn: Hanssem is a Korean interior company)


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.