[Spoilers]

FIGHT MY WAY
Ep 11





Sports Seoul via Naver: Fight My Way, Park Seo Joon and asks Kim Ji Won after kiss "I wanna sleep with you" straightforward confession 

1. [+6,762, -104] What a waste of Seol Hee's visuals.. Her styling doesn't fully showcase her beauty, I hope she gets a makeover asap. I never expected Reply's Jung Bong to pull off his character as Joo Man here

2. [+6,466, -140] Writer, at least give Seol Hee a handsome guy who looks like Park Bo Gum.. Or get Park Bo Gum to cameo for real, or let her end up with Nam Il.. You're being too mean on Seol Hee. Couldn't stand Joo Man and the foxy intern

3. [+2,862, -76] So sweet ♥️ Kim Ji Won is super pretty

4. [+2,702, -74] Ah crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The look in Park Seo Joon's eyes are making my heart flutter

5. [+904, -10] Looking at the foxy intern's identical behavior with Seol Hee, I think she got them from Seol Hee's blog. Long before Joo Man and Seol Hee came out, she already knew that they were dating. She lurked on her blog. did some analyzing, and she started wearing pink and copying Seol Hee's tone

6. [+882, -17] It's just right for them to break up ㅠㅠㅠ Seol Hee deserves better.. I don't mind if she ends up with Nam Il


Ep 12



Sports Chosun via Naver: Fight My Way, Song Ha Yoon and Ahn Jae Hong break up.. to Pyo Ye Jin "tears of blood"

1. [+15,243, -76] Seol Hee-ya, you did the right thing!!

2. [+11,706, -122]  Joo Man cries really well. Seol Hee did the right thing breaking up with him. I hope she finds a better guy and gets her happy ending. That intern is the worst, she wagged her tail and despite ruining a relationship, all she cares for is going after Joo Man ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+8,307, -91] Should've slapped him!!

4. [+7,281, -81] Seol-ah, you did well! I'm so glad~ Hope you only walk on a flowery path!!

5. [+3,462, -25] Pyo Ye Jin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWas expecting her to explain that nothing happened but she just wants Joo Man for herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy

5. [+2,572, -13] I feel for Seol Hee so much ㅠㅠ She always did her best and had no regrets, and she dreamed of becoming a good wife and mother ㅠㅠㅠ I'm proud of her today!!

6. [+2,468, -20] Ahn Jae Hong's such a great actor.. When he broke down and said "Seol Hee-ya, why are you like this?", it reminded me of when my ex and I broke up

7. [+2,407, -9] Every second felt like death, the way she expressed it broke my heart ㅠ

8. [+2,303, -11] This episode is full of heartbreak ㅠㅠ I'm sad for Seol Hee, I'm sad for Dong Man's dad ㅠㅠ Fight My Way puts me on a rollercoaster of emotions

-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.