Goo Hye Sun to leave drama 'You're Too Much' because of anaphylaxis



Xports News via Naver: [Exclusive] Goo Hye Sun to leave 'You're Too Much'... Jang Hee Jin enters 

1. [+5,122, -72] How random is this?

2. [+2,727, -138] Hul... I'm liking the drama since she has good chemistry with Uhm Jung Hwa ㅜ Get well soon

3. [+2,374, -117] Is it severe? I'm enjoying the drama but your health comes first. Wishing you a speedy recovery ㅠㅠ

4. [+2,039, -127] Is she suffering from a chronic illness? I'm worried. It's the only drama I'm watching lately... I'm worried for Hye Sun-ssi

5. [+1,615, -122] Oh noㅠㅠ Health comes first.. We'll wait for you

6. [+544, -29] This article didn't explain why she's leaving. She has an allergic reaction called anaphylaxis and she currently has difficulty eating and so she's on IV drip. The hospital advised her to stop filming and that's why she's leaving

7. [+383, -20] She's leaving because she's suffering from anaphylaxis.  I have it too and it's life-threatening

Ilgan Sports via Naver: Goo Hye Sun leaves drama for health reasons 'anaphylactic shock'

1. [+3,600, -49] It could've been a lot worse. Health is the most important. Take care and wishing you a speedy recovery

2. [+2,468, -42] Health comes first. I'm sure it was a tough decision. Find strength

3. [+2,354, -41] I understand that she holds a big responsibility but health is more important. Hope you get better soon

4. [+1,824, -40] Health is the top priority. Hang in there

5. [+1,580, -54] I'm watching a weekend drama for the first time thanks to Hye Sun-ssi, this is sad to hear. I hope you recover well

6. [+282, -12] Please be aware that this condition is life-threatening


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.