[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You (Finale)








Mydaily via Naver: 'Tomorrow With You' Lee Je Hoon ♥Shin Minah, happy ending that travelled back in time 

1. [+3,316, -127] I don't care how low the ratings were, I still love this drama

2. [+2,360, -49] The dad died ㅜㅜㅜ It's rather a heartbreaking ending than happy ㅜㅜ I wanted to see them having a meal together and calling him 'father' ㅜㅜ This was a good drama through and through

3. [+1,915, -77] I was too hooked by the story to even care for the ratings. This couple oozes with chemistry. Nice job to the cast and crew ^^

4. [+1,798, -73] No matter what anyone say, this drama was great. Writer, director, Lee Je Hoon and Shin Minah, thank you for your hard work ♡♡ Especially Lee Je Hoon and Doo Shik ahjusshi

5. [+1,448, -104] Drama of my life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+400, -16] I cried when Marin hugged So Joon realizing it wasn't So Joon from the past ㅜㅜThe low ratings are unfortunate. Thank you for the happy ending ㅎㅎㅎ

7. [+359, -9] Best dad ever

8. [+332, -10] I'm so sad for Marin's father ㅠ He wandered everywhere for his daughter but he ultimately loses his life for her ㅠㅠ Hit me in the feels when he said there's no point getting attached to her ㅜㅜ


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.