[Spoilers] Tomorrow With You






Naver - Herald Pop: Lee Je Hoon ♥Shin Minah, confirm their sincerity in tearful confession 

1. [+1,619, -30] Lee Je Hoon makes my heart flutterㅠㅠ I hope this couple only walks on flowery path !!!

2. [+1,304, -16] Please stop fightingㅠㅠ My heart breaks every time they fight

3. [+1,102, -17] Did the director have something to do with So Joon and Ma Rin's accident?? Is that Doo Shik ahjusshi is trying to get him out of the company?

4. [+805, -27] They're so heart-futtering ㅠㅠ This drama makes me wanna be in a relationship

5. [+639, -16] The preview makes me anxious ㅠㅠㅠㅜ

6. [+188, -2] Ha.. Glad they made up happily.. but then the preview is such a backstab.. Hope they're just trolling us..

7. [+191, -9] This drama is so good.. I wish the ratings will rise ㅠㅠㅠ





Naver - Osen: Lee Je Hoon♥ Shin Minah lovey dovey... Jo Han Chul is Shin Minah's father 

1. [+1,840, -25] So Joon's sincerely falling for Ma Rin more and more ㅎㅎㅎ But the final scene though !!!ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ Haa sweetness overload ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,597, -28] Ah I don't know, this drama is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll keep on watching

3. [+1,310, -38] The low ratings are such a shame

4. [+959, -17] Lee Je Hoon is damn handsome ㅠㅠ

5. [+373, -6] Wow.. Proud of myself for watching since first episode

6. [+386, -16] I don't care for ratings, am I the only one who thinks this is a masterpiece?

7. [+331, -8] What's important is living in the moment and doing all he best that you can ㅎㅎㅎ Love as if you've never been hurtㅎㅎㅎKim Feel's OST and lyrics match the drama so well, I can't wait for Fridays and Saturdays ^^

8. [+297, -9] The kiss scene at the end made my heart flutter ㅠㅠㅠ Seeing stuff like this makes me wanna get married


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.