[SPOILERS] Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (Finale)






Naver - Osen: 'Weightlifting Fairy' finale, Lee Sung Kyung♥ Nam Joo Hyuk, fulfill their dreams and get engaged

1. [+4,324, -43] A fun and touching drama ㅠㅠㅠIt's a shame that it ended so fast. Cast and crew, you worked hard ~~

2. [+3,658, -38] I wanna thank Bok Joo and Joon Hyung for making me excited for Wednesdays and Thursdays.. It's been a long time since I watched a youth drama that's heart warming, it brought me so much happiness. How I wish it got extended. Thank you for the happy ending. Sung Kyung and Joo Hyuk had such good chemistry, I'll continue to support you two!! Writers and cast, you all did well!! Have a good night everyone, I'm off to rewatch Bok Joo~~ Swag~~

3. [+3,275, -79] Lee Sung Kyung's acting was really good..

4. [+2,891, -31] Thanks Bookjoonyung for having my Wednesdays and Thursdays covered. SWAG!

5. [+2,578, -60] I need my own Nam Joo Hyuk

6. [+522, -7] The best drama!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠ Each episode has been precious, the drama is rich, warm, pretty and kind ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bookjoonyung made me happy❤️❤️❤️ swag !!!

7. [+515, -8] I'm so glad I watched this drama. It reminded me of my college days, it's relatable, heart-fluttering. Bookjoonyung, goodbye ㅠㅠ

8. [+471, -6] A drama that's both fun and touching ㅠㅠㅠ A season 2 at Taereung, yeah??





Naver - tv Report: 'Weightlifting Fairy', thank you Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk... dreams and love, happy ending 

1. [+101, -2] Let's go for a second season.. I don't wanna let go of Bookjoonyung!!!

2. [+97, -1] This drama was fun, I'm so sad it's over ㅠㅠ

3. [+88, -1] The best drama for me

4. [+64, -1] It brought me so much happiness!!

5. [+22, 0] Ratings were meaningless for such a pretty drama



Nate - Mydaily: 'Weightlifting Fairy', Lee Sung Kyung ♥ Nam Joo Hyuk, engaged after winning gold medal 'happy ending' 

1. [+391, -10] Watching 'Bok Joo' was like healing time for me! Didn't do well ratings-wise but the drama never failed to put a smile on my face. Wishing happiness to all youths!!!!!

2. [+335, -9] I couldn't stop smiling ㅋㅋㄱㅋ I wish it was longer ㅠㅠ It was such a beautiful drama ♡♡

3. [+245, -5] Bok Joo and Joon Hyun made me happy^^

4. [+35, -1] This drama made me happy the entire time. The term 'youth' connotes sadness mainly for the reason that those days are long gone. Maybe that's why I cried in the end. ㅠㅠTo all youths, enjoy it while you can

5. [+34, -1] Nam Joo Hyuk is boyfriend material

6. [+28, -1] A rediscovery of the cast, a trustworthy writer, a director that never disappoints. Everything about this drama is perfection


-

No comments

No comments

Powered by Blogger.